Since its incorporation in 2005,Construction Drilling has been working with contractors and industry-related professionals as a team to create the groundwork for some very important and impressive projects. We take pride in our business relationships both past and present, and look forward to working with you on your next project.
Construction Drilling Inc is the whole package when it comes to any unique or difficult drilling situation. With a fleet of cranes and drill rigs including a Kobelco 1600 crane, Barber DR40, Mait Drill Rigs (180 & 260) just to name a few, along with our experienced team, we take a lot of pride in our dedication and delivery of high-quality service. We are fortunate to have become an employer of choice, manning some of the best trades people in the industry.
There are, at present, 9 high volume high pressure (1170 cfm/350psi) compressors in our rental fleet. They are available for rent on a daily, weekly or monthly rate.
In addition, we have an assortment of churn drills from 14” to 98”, bailers, sand pumps, airlifts and concrete tremie systems.
- Hydraulic auger rigs – depth range – 66 m
- Diameter – 457mm to 3000 and greater
- Oscillators – 750 mm to 2500mm – complete with temporary casing
- Rotators – 457 mm to 1500 mm
- Spherical grabs – 890 mm to 1800 mm
- Hammer grabs – 640mm to 1800 mm
- DHH – down-hole hammers – 325 mm to 2100mm
- Foremost DR40 – Dual Rotatory – 325mm to 1000 mm
- Lead-mounted reverse circulation down-hole hammer systems.
- Wirth Pile Top rig – 900mm to 2000mm diameter.
All our drill systems are environmentally friendly, from the enclosed spoils handling systems to the green hydraulic oils used to drive the equipment.